Re: AERC points

Sherrie,

If you sign up to do a 2 day 100, you have to do both days for a completion & the mileage. If you only do one day, you will not get a completion.

Quite often, you can sign up to do 50 on each day; then if you only do one day, you will still have a completion.

If you are going for points/regional/national standings, you should sign up for the 2 day 100, as 100's earn more points than 50s. If you don't care about points/standings, do each day as a 50.

Hope this helps,

Jeanne