Re: RC: housewives and dogs

In a message dated 2/22/01 10:50:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<< Steph, I agree that "housewives" is not endurance related, I agree that I
 have contributed significantly to this on-going argument (have to defend my
 gender from bias), but I respectfully disagree about the dog issue. >>

I always have trouble as to what is endurance related and what is not.  This
is because I have a strong belief in "to ride is to live; to live is to ride"
motto.  With this theme running in my head I tend to think that if riding is
life and life includes everything, including the metaphysical, there is
really no subject that is not endurance related, even housewives or visions
of naked women on the trail.

I know on this subject Steph and I do not agree, so being the humble male
that I am, I guess I'd better start OBEYING or I might find myself unable to
log onto ridecamp one day.  Since this would be entirely unacceptable to me
I'd have to become someone else; my guess is I'd try the female angle (ya'll
have taught me quite a bit about what a woman is).  Harriet or Hortense seem
close enough to Howard; Harriet from Hannover, PA.  Should I be a Rookie?  I
kind of enjoyed that year; a lot of you cut me some slack back then.   haha.

cya,
Howard