RE: Tying up

Sherrie Vmx1198@zlink.net
Dr. Beth Valentine has done a huge amount of study on EPSM (Equine Polysaccaride Storage Myopathy).  We have a mare
that shows symptoms of the disease, although she didn't biopsey as EPSM.  We did, however, change to a high fat diet.
I can say that she is a much different horse.  We will know that we are on the right track as soon as we do her first
race this year in March.  Right now she is conditioning well.

Dr Valentine is on the Rural Heritage Vet web site.  This is just my 2 cents.  I will go back into lurker mode I'm not
yet an expert on Endurance, but I'm learning.