Ride Dogs

I have two Border Collies, they absolutely love riding and conditioning with me and accompany on most endurance rides (too bad they have to stay in ridecamp!) They are quiet and well behaved however, even when they can't go.  This breed requires strenuous exercise and thrive on it.  My dogs will do a 4-5 hour training ride, mind you they run twice as far as I ride, and then offer me a stick to throw when we get back to the trailer.  This is my first experience with BC's and I'm hooked.  One bonus is that one of my dogs knows all the horses by name and I can send him out to find any one I request!  How's that for service!  Of course, my horse's don't ALWAYS cooperate, but its fun watching Nick's attempt to get them down the hill.

Dawna Bynum-Boyd