kimberwick bits

I have used many different Kimberwick bits, my favorite is the Myler series.  They are more expensive, but all my horses go better in them.  I have a whole collection of Myler bits, from driving to snaffles, I like them all.  They are manufactured with the horse in mind.  You might consider looking at them.  I think the kimberwick is about $89 or so.

Dawna Bynum-Boyd