Re: Re: Suitable dog

I've recently added an Icelandic Sheepdog to our family for accompanying me
on conditioning rides. So far I'm very happy. No rides yet, as she's still
young, four months. She accompanies me to feed and has demonstrated good
horse sense. She learns very quick. She is extremely agile. I hope to find
time to get her into an agility class. She has endless energy, but is very
anxious to please and obediant.

They're fairly rare, were actually on the endangered species list. If you
get a chance to get one don't pass it up, I don't think you'll be
disappointed. I'm not!

Cheryl