Vitamin?minerl supplementation/Suitable dog

Dianne Hilbert imridinhi@hotmail.com
Good morning!!
1)I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion re: a site as to
where I might find info on minimum and maximum daily allowances for vitamins and minerals for horses.

2)I would like to get a puppy who, when matured and conditioned
properly, would be able to join me for my conditioning rides. I'm
willing to wait!! Any suggestions regarding breeds that would be
suitable?

All replies greatly appreciated!
Thank you!!
D. H.