re:*Witez II bloodlines

 Hi
  My experience with *Witez II bloodlines has all been
positive.  I have five horses.  Four purebred and on Arab/
Saddlebred cross.  All have his breeding.  All are very
gentle and easy to train.  They are also tough sound and
good legged.  I have two geldings that I started last year
at the age of four who are line bred to *Witez II.  Multiple
lines.  They are very gentle and were easy to train.
These are horses tho that were handled from birth and
live in a head situation where they are out most of the time
but just in 3-4 acre pasture.
   I would certainly take the chance and bred to this horse.
  There may be other breeding in him that didn't do well
when doubled up.
  For more info on *Witez II breeding go to
 http://www.freeman-arabians.com
 This is were I bought my linebred geldings.
 Ginny in Wisconsin