Wintec easy chaneg gullet system

Ellen McCutcheon arak@ficom.net
Hello group, and thanks in advance for all replies and help!

I have just boght a Wintec saddle, with the easy change gullet system, and I'm having difficulty changing the gullet plates.  The directions say to:

1.Unscrew the two screws located under the skirts in the head of the saddle.

How do I hold the back of the screw (on the underside) – which turns, as I turn the screw - ?  I cannot seem to find a tool that holds it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Namaste, and Happy Riding!
Ellen McCutcheon