feeding hay in the SE

Its actually a bit of everything down near the GA, AL, TN line its a huge basin that doesn't allow much air circulation. It killed my sinues...imagine what the humidity and poor air circulation does for the hay!!

Carla (proud to live in KY we may be primative but we have good air!)

Ansata (ky where the horses are horses and the farriers are few!)

Haley (i dont have to deal with the sniffoos either mom!)

Rob (I thought hay was just chopped up grass!)