Re: re:*Witez II bloodlines

----- Original Message -----
From: Virginia Rice
To: ridecamp

 Hi
  My experience with *Witez II bloodlines has all been
positive.  I have five horses.  Four purebred and on Arab/
Saddlebred cross.  All have his breeding.  All are very
gentle and easy to train.  They are also tough sound and
good legged.

*** second this, i currently have two horses with Witez II, and my older mare is one of the best horses I have ever had, gentle and smart, not spooky and very tough.  I also had a little Morab mare that my son rode last year.

Karen