From: Tracey & Mark [mailto:mwdodger@mweb.co.za]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 12:04 AM
To: Kathy Mayeda; Rides 2 Far
Cc: celestem@badgermining.co.za; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: Electrolytes

Okay, so Dicalcium phosphate can throw out the calcium phosphorous ration in
endurance horses, who use a lot of Ca, but what about dressage horses, and
what if you are adding yoghurt to the ration, as I am, and feeding alfalfa,
as I am?

I don't want to go too far the other way.  The longest distance I'll do on
my horses will be a 25 (unless I become addicted, and then there's a whole
heap of stuff that will have to be re-thunk, like the virtue of jodphurs
over spandex for a start).

Tracey
(now more confused than ever!)