Re: Comfortable Riding Pants

I have some riding pants that I love.

They are Stretch Supplex, a light weight wicking nylon microfiber fabric.
Even though they are light weight, they feel supporting, and have a soft
brushed cotton feel. Mine have a deerskin full seat. I wore them all year
last year and they still look and feel great! Of course I didn't put the
miles on that some of you do. There is also a Hi-Tech Stretch Supplex
available with a higher Lycra content for a few more dollars.

For cold weather I ride in a stretch nylon shell w/polar fleece lining with
a wind/water proof membrane in-between. The membrane lets vapors through, so
you don't get a muggy feeling.

Cheryl, who is thinking of making another pair for this year just because
two pair would be nice, and maybe even necessary for a wet ride! Let's see
where is that credit card!!