Re: Comfortable Riding Pants

> Walksgood ketchtropictramp@hotmail.com
> I would like to know what most distance riders out there wear for
comfortable, durable, warm pants?  Obviously, jeans just don't cut it.  I am
new to distance riding and am tired of fighting my blue jeans...they're too
restrictive, too hot in summer and are NOT warm in winter. Forget it if they
get wet!
> Sure hope there's something out there besides jeans and dayglow.

Most of the year I wear nylon/lycra riding rights from Carousel.......have
found them very durable. I n hotter weater, cotton lycra might be cooler.

In winter I wear polar fleece tights I get through State Line

Karen