Re: RE: Electrolytes

Kathy wrote:

> Yep, I'm kinda confused too, and need to be more clear because my horse
thumps!>

Susan said that for my purposes, what I'm doing is okay.  Dunno if it helps
you, Celeste.

> Spandex stretches nicely over those lumpy thighs and if you wear
black tights they are more sleek than jods for my egg shaped bod!<

I've just had a major relapse with the Crohn's.  Upside is I've lost a whole
heap of weight (I will be positive about this disease, I will be positive
about this disease, I will....).  I can once again fit into my skin-tight
black breeches and denim jodphurs without feeling as if I have a couple of
sacks of potatoes in there with me!  Yippee!

Tracey