Selenium & Vitamin E Supplements

Kathy Bishop jbishop@att.net
I am looking for information on amounts of selenium and vitamin E used
 to treat a horse that has  tied up. What are the min and max amounts that can
can be given on a daily basis? My horse gets unlimited bermuda grass,
1 cup of race ready, and powdered cortaflex daily. I use him for endurance,
ride 2x week, probably 25 total miles weekly. He is very fit, my vet felt
that I had given him too much time off before and after the January 6
Warner Springs 50 mile. If anyone has any information please email me at
jbishop@att.net