Re: Article or AD

sshaw@pacbell.net wrote:
I just got one of the best Endurance News Issues yet, the Feb. one. LOTSof good
info and discussion

There is a FEB one??? I havn't even got the JAN one!!! I've been so brain-dead that I had hardly noticed, but someone else mentioned not having theirs a while back... My friend,who joined at  the same time, doesn't have hers , either.

Nancy Ginn
Molly(gosh I'd love to see the stallion ads,er,articles)