UPDATE/SLEIGH RALLY ACCIDENT

Thanks for all your post and well-wishes!!

My wife, Betty, came home Wednesday after  eleven days
in the hospital.  She is glad to be home but the fractured ribs
are still very painful despite heavy dosage of morphine.
She had intensive care to avoid complications such
pneumonia, but is now getting some adverse reactions
to the morphine.

I never had a broken rib, but seeing Betty's discomfort
I hope I never have one...and she's a tough Iowa gal.

John and Meshack