Re: clinic April 14 in western PA

Is anyone from the D.C. metro area planning to attend this (or
will be passing through here)?  I would **LOVE** to go but I do
not have a trailer.  If you are going to be attending and have
a space in your trailer, and could pick me up in Northern VA
(just outside D.C.), I can pay for the ride: please contact me
AmandaPerez@ureach.com

Donna Shrader bshrader@salsgiver.com
Ok all you newbies here is what you want. A Distance Riding
clinic to be held at Crooked Creek Horse Park in Western
Pennsylvania, April 14,2001. Bring your green horse. This will
be a 1 day clinic geared toward the novice horse and or rider.
Will include lectures on conditioning, tack, rider apparel and
proper care of the distance horse before, during and after a
distance ride. Each rider will be escorted by an experienced
distance rider on a mini ride at 6mph pace over a 6 mile
course, so dont worry if your horse is not in shape! For info:
Gloria Fawcett,RD2 box 236C, Templeton, Pa. 16259  phone/fax
724-868-2764

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag