WANTED: Endurance partner

Jaime Reid PhaseOut92@aol.com
I am a beginner to this sport, but have studied it and been
waiting patienly to get the chance to do an endurance ride. i am
looking for someone to train with beg. or advanced rider. i live
in lansing MI and board my horse in dimondale, MI. if you love to
 go the miles, move out on horse, camping and being around horses
 than this sport is for you.. my horse is a 9 yr old standerbred
trotter and is a very nice trail horse. no bad habits, an
all-around nice horse. i have a truck and trailer. andi do plan
on doing at least 3 rides this yr. i enjoying going camping with
my horse and others. if this sounds like you Please email or call
me at   PhaseOut92@aol.com  or 517-394-1016 home or cell 5174104921
ask for jaime  thanks