Pot lucks

At 07:54 PM 2/7/01, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com wrote:
>Gosh, you must not have the same calibre of cooks among your riders that
>we do in our region--some of the potlucks I've been to would put most
>banquets to shame!  Not to mention the varied menu--something that pleases
>everyone, and you're not stuck if you don't happen to like the banquet
>entree...

I don't mind *eating* pot luck dinners, I just don't like contributing to them!

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html