Re: Howard's knee

If he's still out there he's got that dish mounted on Dance's head and his laptop survived the fall, so he could remind us that he's not alone in the negativity department... I was starting to wonder if he posted THE REST OF THE STORY privately, so as to drive us all to CaRazy with anticipation!! It wouldn't be the first time I missed a segment of his tale.