IAHA & the internet club

OK gang - the internet IAHA (International Arabian Horse Association) club is Insallah.  The web page for it is http://insallah-arab.tripod.com

I am the endurance chair for that club.  My first job is to write a statement of goals and activities for the endurance committee.  I'm looking for ideas from you guys!  Here's what I think IAHA should be concerned with, as far as endurance goes:

1)  Promotion of distance riding in general and endurance riding specifically as the "original" and perhaps best use for Arabian horses.

2)  Improving the recognition/award system for distance/endurance riding, especially through support of rides themselves (not only IAHA rides!).  Making the awards program really exciting.

3)  (This is actually a negative idea, I'd like to figure out better wording) - Acknowledgeing that showing is not the only way to advance the breed.  (Maybe this is actually part of #1?)

Any other ideas?

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
            Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
          Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html