Re: RC: Pre-registration fee.

In a message dated Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:22:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, DreamWeaver <dreamweaver@gbis.com> writes:

<< Oh thank god they don't do it that way here!!

I know, I ride a horse and get dirty....but I just cannot stomach a
pot-luck dinner at a ride. <blech>  >>

Gosh, you must not have the same calibre of cooks among your riders that we do in our region--some of the potlucks I've been to would put most banquets to shame!  Not to mention the varied menu--something that pleases everyone, and you're not stuck if you don't happen to like the banquet entree...

Heidi