bitless bridle

I got a bitless bridle for Christmas.  My horses just love it.  Now, I
have not done a ride with it, but all three horse go just as well, if
not better, than with a bit.  Only difference I have seen is that my
green horse did manage to spin around in it once despite my
efforts (he had good reason to spin, snow off the roof).  But I had
complete control after that.  I was amazed as to how much it felt
like riding with a bit.  And amazed that the horses adjusted to it
just like that.
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.net
http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall