Re: Re: suspensory ligament and blistering

Find another vet.  Blistering went out with leeches.

        I'm sorry--I just couldn't help responding---do you know there are
selected situations in which leeches are still being used?   The ones I can
think at the moment are with the reimplantation of a severed digit, in which
the digit may swell to the point of causing tissue damage.   The most
effective way to keep the swelling down is to apply leeches for their
"therapeutic effect".   Sounds gross, I know--but it works.  FWIW

Claudia
Texas