Re: RC: Darolyn & Barefootin'

on 12/17/01 4:34 PM, Cheryl Shelton at toltallyice@onewest.net wrote:

> On the other hand, maybe some would wonder why you would deprive your horse
> of the ability to feel the rocks and then ask him the run 25 miles over
> them. Is it more okay to inflict pain for the sake of competition if the
> horse can't feel the pain?

You contradict yourself right there. If the horse can't feel the pain, there
is no pain. Reread your paragraph. You make no sense at all.
I took my mare about 20 miles in the rocks the other night(I do need to get
some trail pictures so you guys can see the conditions here, like a giant
boulder was ground up and spit out with no dirt, just rocks) and the whole
time I thought to myself, there is NO WAY I could do this with my other
barefoot mare.
Tiffany