Tights

Hello Again!

Forgot to put in my two cents worth about tights.I just discovered a english riding pant called  On Course "shapely naturals".They,ahem,are good for a fitted waist with alittle more room in the seat and thighs.The fabric is a nice heavyweight cotton with suede knee patches.It resists tears well,and they protect your legs from nasty scratches.
I weigh about 132 and I'm 5'7 .They don't look like they are painted on,I can pick my son up from school or grocery shop if I'm pressed for time.I found them in the Dover catalogue.My mom broght this to light one day,she said "buy what is comfortable and looks good,you wear them often enough".Enuff said!

Lookin' good in Fl-
Alicia and Viktor(Are you going to Publix with horse slobber on your shirt?)