Re: RC: Goethe

In a message dated 12/17/01 11:15:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jsalas@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< n attest to Becky's condition after the ride. As we were driving out of
camp I looked over and saw poor Becky sitting with the stares and attempting
to eat a sandwich. I yelled out "Wake up Becky!" and she barely blinked. Did
you even know you were eating Becky? This Florida humidity can suck every bit
of life right out of  >>
Yes, I knew I was eating (heck it's my favorite thing to do besides riding!).
By then I was alive again (maybe I didn't actually hear you though!). I had a
good time with the Jupiter Fla gang by cheering in the 50 milers who still
had ten to go about 3 pm. We had a little cheer going on that said: "Lynette,
Lynette, we're glad we're not you, you have ten to go, but we are through!"
We did this cheer to at least five or six riders, so I imagine I wasn't too
brain dead at that point. But I was trying to vegitate a little...
Becky