Re: RC: Re: Re: Stallions in endurance riding

Hi Susan,
Boy, that speaks to a LOT of stupid things people do out of ignorance or arrogance or whatever.  We don't take owning and riding a stallion lightly, and in addition, we don't' feel much differently about ANY horse. It is a profound and peculiar responsibility of safety and common sense that we HAVE to embrace when we hop on these big animals and go into the public areas. I guess we can be stupid to our hearts' content on our own time and property - but when one steps into the public arena so to speak, you MUST be willing to step up to another level of obligatio - and smarts!