Re: Permanent Shavings Shortage in Northeast?

Linda,

I am in Northeastern PA and we are also experiencing a shortage of
shavings. Although our supplier stated that the he gets his supply from
Canada the reason he claims there is a shortage has to do with the
escalating price of fuel. Who knows, all I know is that I hope things can

~Lee Ann