Re: RC: Re: Permanent Shavings Shortage in Northeast?

We live in Northern WV with several lumber mills
around us.  They have not aggressively marketed chips
& shavings to the manufactured lumber industry.

I order shavings by the dump truck load.  I can get
them within 3-4 days of calling.  I'm paying $20-30,
delivered.  The price varies on how far the truck
travels to get to me.

No shortage here.

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch