That photo essay re Equi-pak

Ray O. rno2m@virginia.edu
  I too am looking for info on this.There was once a series of photos from (Tevis?)posted on Endurance-net,in which an experienced user showed and explained his methods for working with this stuff.Can we get searching directions to this? I made one hell of a mess three weeks ago on my first try with that stuff,but some of what actually went into the sole is still there,so it wasn't a total loss.The stuff would NOT set up in less than twenty minutes,in 40 degree weather.My farrier thought all this was pretty funny....