Re: there's more to 'condition' than just cardiovascular

How 'bout conditioning hooves?  I added that to my list after seeing a road
foundered horse at a vet clinic - it had foundered after being ridden all
day in Chama, NM where it's really, really rocky.  What a sorry, miserable
critter that was (a nice Al Marah bred mare).  Made me think about riding on
all the surface types available, not just the convenient ones. :-)

Michelle
(Colorado)