Re: "School the mind, condition the legs."

  I find this an interesting perspecitive.  Way back when, I
took up jogging, and figured if I was not out of breath, I was
OK, and pretty quickly built my wind up.  BUT....a month after
starting I suffered a stress fracture in my leg.

  So my question is, how to access your horses muscular
condition?  The one thing about cardiovascuar fitness is it's
easily messagered; P&R.  How do I know if I am 'running my
horses legs off' before it's too late?

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag