Red Rock Ride "Pamnetus"

Carol Hoeft Ess3x@aol.com
Hi Pam,
In answer to your questions, there is about 15 active endurance
riders in Red Rock. We all train together. I have 455 miles last year and my husband Steve Hoeft has about 605 miles. We love this sport and wanted to support it and let everyone see and use
our beautiful trails. Nancy and Zip are not involved in our ride.
I did ride in there Brothel to Brothel ride. Our ride camp will be at Ross Creek Ranch, on Red Rock Rd. We have lots of water
and a swimming hole, perfect place for ride camp. As far as help goes, we could always use another pair of hands, thanks for the
offer. If you would like to come out and ride some of our trails
please let me know.
Keep in touch,
Carol

Carol Hoeft