Re: RC: Re: Twist & SS saddles

Rebecca,
Not knocking your saddles.  Never rode in one but would like
to; they look interesting in photos I've seen.  But the
flexibility is why some people have problems with the
treeless of any brand.  Without a tree to make a twist, the
twist is created by the width of the horse.  Some people
with fairly narrow hips and wide horses can end up in pain.
My cousin was that way; loved the sport saddle when her mare
was younger and lankier, but as she matured it got to be
painful.
Gald I don't have that problem; my gelding is hard to fit
and I love treeless!
Mickie