Re: RC: Re: Twist & SS saddles

I've got two Bob Marshall SSs and a Circle Y one. As far as I
can tell, there is very little difference in them. The Circle Y
one is a round-skirted barrel racer - but apart from having a
horn and an even higher cantle than the other two S&T, it's
pretty much the same (I used to have a web page up, showing
all three saddles side by side - but have changed providers.
If anyone is really interested, I could dig it out thought and
post it somewhere).

I wondering if the first saddle you mention was the endurance
model, which is cut higher, and, as I was trying (badly) to
explain, the higher cut puts the rigging higher up under your
thigh, so makes the saddle feel wider?

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person in Garden Valley (Sierra Foothills), CA