Twist & RP saddles

Thanks to all that replied,
I didn't realize about twists in saddles but it makes sense since I have never liked western saddles. I am 5'8" and had twins so maybe I'm wider.

The RP saddles look great and sound great but I don't think I can afford them right now. My second choice is the Bob Marshall sport saddle. I heard they feel like a wider twist though. Any comments? I come from a close contact background but am also a HUGE fan of riding bareback with a pad so maybe these saddles would feel good to me? I always said, give me a nice horse, a hackamore & and bareback pad and I'm completely happy.....

Karla
Oregon