RE: P&R

 >I hope to volunteer for the first > tim> at Goethe>  I am so glad to
know I will be yelled at, cursed at, and just have > badattitudes thrown
my way.

Good grief, what gave you that impression?

I even volunteered at the Pan Am's last summer and if ever any volunteer was
nervous about getting something wrong...believe me it was myself. BUT even
with all that going on and it being such a big deal and all...everyone was
great. I learned so much in that one day it was worth the sore feet and
freezing to death at the last long vet check 8 from 7:30 pm to about 4 am.
I'd do it again any day...but some day I'd like to actually get to ride one
too.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
maryanne@ratbusters.net