P&R

> >something was wrong at the Silver State ride was the fact that more
than >just one or 2 riders questioned them.>

UG! My bad.  The P&R problems were not at the Silver State.   I'm tired
of being a know it all who doesn't know enough...I'm going to bed. :-P

P.S. Can't resist one last comment though (will I never stop?)  Seemed to
me that if the pulse takers diagnosing inversion was a problem it was
apparently that particular vet's call and they were just following
orders.

Angie

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.