bare foot

Gerald O. Thompson Kiger3@prodigy.net
I have been watching posts on riding your horse barefoot.  I can only
speak from personal experience, but most horses do not do well without
shoes on rocky trails even when conditioned.  However some horse are made
for the task.  I ride and train on some very rough ground and my domestic
breeds need shoes but the Kiger Mustang we ride does fine going barefoot,
but they have been barefoot for hundreds of years. We never shoe them!