virus person who transmitted

Catherine H. Peloquin cpenguin57@aol.com
I recieved the badtrans virus from fines@cwnet.com.  This person has a
medium Ansur posted in the classifieds.  Do not download anything from
her.  Comes under Humor.something. something.  All mail is currently being
returned from this person as undeliverable!  How do I get rid of this
virus?  I am afraid to send emails or anything?  Thanks Cate  I think I
can still get emails.  Or please post to ridecamp so others know how easy
it is to contract this virus.  Thanks again.