Re: RC: i wouldlike to lease an retired endurance horse, or a horse trainedenglish

Hi Alex, Are looking for an Arabian? I have a 13 year old mare that I would
love to see do some more ring work, she raced and has competed in endurance.
I live in Pennsylvania but would allow her to go out of the area once I
checked it out, she would also need to stay on the same feeding program. Let
me know if you are interested.
Amy Johnson
717-774-6364