Re: Re: Re: Mules?

Hey,
If anyone would like to see what a well bred, athletic, performance type
donkey stallion looks like, let me know and I will email you  a photo of
mine.  He was undefeated in Western Pleasure in 1998 at 5 major mule shows
across the nation from Florida to California. He was the 1997 National
Champion Driving Donkey  (ADMS Nationals in Pueblo, CO)   I also show him in
trail class and  reining (he won the reining class at Houston Livestock Show
and Rodeo in 1998) (Won the Western Pleasure class there the same year) . He
has mule foals in almost every state across the nation from shipped semen,
many of them in show homes. He has a three year old daughter in New York
that is leading the nation in halter points.  Another daughter of his just
placed 2nd in Western Pleasure in a large open horse show in Colorado.....
23 horses in the class... only one mule. I could go on and on.   I would
love to post his photo on ridecamp but I think Steph and other non mule
lovers would not be amused.
Thanks for letting me brag a little.
Cindy
Rudy the moutain mule