...hold my magnolia, Howard!

Cindy Collins sunsetrim@hotmail.com

Why Howard, you ole fool, I had no idea you were such a silver tongued
devil!  And all this time, I thought you were coarse and crude...you've
been
hiding your light under a bushel, Sir.  All Southern women have a plan,
dear, for whatever we do.  In deep South, I was a magnolia among many...in
Yankee territory I'm a magnolia among the thorns...much more gratifying.
(Oh my goodness, that wasn't very gracious was it, dear?)  Being a Belle,
is
a state of mind, not geography...Never underestimate a Belle, do matter
where she lives.  CC