Camping in your Ford Expedition

I've camped in the back of my Ford Expedition with my husband at my first
overnight ride, which is why I now have a goose neck with small living
quarters in it.  A full size air mattress is almost a perfect fit in the
back with the third seat gone and the rear seat folded down.  However, a
word of warning when sharing an air mattress with someone else; you want
them to weigh approximately the same as you do.  My husband is somewhat
heavier than I am and every time he moved, he bounced me off the mattress.
So to say the least, besides freezing in the back of the car, I didn't sleep
much.  I'd do it again, but alone next time.  Or if I was going to have
company, it would be on my nice innerspring mattress in my gooseneck
trailer.

Carolyn Burgess