Re: RC: ...hold my magnolia(NC/BigHorn)

Cindy.....

OBVIOUSLY, I mis-interpreted your post.  Must be getting senile.  Didn't
know you were an Ex-Southern Belle!

But just think, if I hadn't posted that, we wouldn't have learned all
the good stuff about you and the Big Horn, you wouldn't have got all
those great testimonials, and Ridecamp wouldn't have known about "Hell's
Half Acre"! :)

Hmmm.....If attendance goes up, you may owe me an advertising fee! Heh,
Heh...<EG>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic

--
Richard T. "Jim" Holland