Re: RC: Re: Re: Re: Trouble/ Terrian

I think there are only 3 100 milecontinuous loop rides left, the Tevis (which is
really point to point) the OD and the Big Horn. The Big Horn is on my list
someday and yes Jim Montanta and Wyoming are probably some of the most beautiful
country you will ever see. I did two rides in east last summer and plan on going
back this summer.

I did hear that there has been problems with vandalism of the trail markers at
the Big Horn - most likely from folks who don't want horses there - the past
couple of years. Heard this from a guy who ending up lost for a long time
because of it. What a shame.

Truman