Re: Trouble/ Terrian

----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Bolinger
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 10:52 PM
To: Laura Hayes; Jim Holland; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Re: Re: Re: Trouble/ Terrian

Jim...The Big Horn is not only the most challenging ride I've done...it's by far the most beautiful...  I do empathize with the "so poor "part...but "so old" just doesn't cut it!!!!!!!!!!! The older you are the more important it is that you make your "wishes" hurry up and happen. I bet AARP would sponsor you...and you could wear an AARP baseball hat...and AARP T-shirt and paint AARP on you horse's forehead....Have AARP license plate on your horse trailer...they would probably pay you BIG BUCKs for all that great advertising ;o)

Now that's funny.  Jim certainly meets the age criteria.  Heck, I think I'm getting darn close myself.  I can picture him, advertising for AARP, sitting on his horse, Sunny, that he just got to lie down on the ground.  Jim then turns to the camera and says, "Just cause you're retired doesn't mean you can't get out there and teach an old horse new tricks."

cya,

Howard (and then they could film him at an endurance ride, showing him at the vet check with his all female crew in a way that would make Hugh Hefner proud)